This is a syndicated repost published with the permission of Stool Pigeons Wire at Capitalstool.com. To view original, click here. Opinions herein are not those of the Wall Street Examiner or Lee Adler. Reposting does not imply endorsement. The information presented is for educational or entertainment purposes and is not individual investment advice.
I don’t know the answer for sure, but I don’t think so.
Meanwhile, back at the hourly chart the the ES 24 hour S&P fugutures, we have another minor new high in this up phase. They’re pulling back, but probably needs to be below 4157 by noon in New York for it to matter.
For moron the markets, see:
- Swing Trade Chart Picks – Let’s Get Ready to Rumble May 18, 2023
- The Most Widely Forecast Economic Disaster In History May 16, 2023
- The Twilight Zone May 15, 2023
- Swing Trade Chart Picks – Buy Side Wins This Week May 8, 2023
- There’s One Key this Week to the Stock Market Outlook May 7, 2023
- Gold Is on the Brink May 5, 2023
- Weak Real Time Withholding Taxes Set Up a Showdown May 4, 2023
- The Big One is Coming May 3, 2023
- Gold’s Lost Luster Will Shine Again April 25, 2023
- Enjoy the Market Mirage Now Because We’re Really In a Desert April 24, 2023
- The Fed’s Circle Jerk, is ‘Twerking? April 18, 2023
If you are a new visitor to the Stool, please register and join in! To post your observations and charts, and snide, but good-natured, comments, click here to register. Be sure to respond to the confirmation email which is sent instantly. If not in your inbox, check your spam folder.
If you’re serious about the underlying forces of supply and demand that drive the markets, join me!
Join the conversation and have a little fun at Capitalstool.com. If you are a new visitor to the Stool, please register and join in! To post your observations and charts, and snide, but good-natured, comments, click here to register. Be sure to respond to the confirmation email which is sent instantly. If not in your inbox, check your spam filter.
You must log in to post a comment.