This is a syndicated repost published with the permission of Stool Pigeons Wire at Capitalstool.com. To view original, click here. Opinions herein are not those of the Wall Street Examiner or Lee Adler. Reposting does not imply endorsement. The information presented is for educational or entertainment purposes and is not individual investment advice.
When will it end?
A 3 day cycle low is due this morning. There’s no buy signal yet, but clearing 4196 would be the trigger for a move to test the high at 4214.
I’d be more bullish if this were a 5 day cycle low juncture. But that’s not ideally due until Wednesday. The problem for bears here is that if there’s no breakdown, by Wednesday, it would set up another squeeze. Non Functional GPS Market
For moron the markets, see:
- Non Functional GPS Market May 22, 2023
- Swing Trade Chart Picks – Let’s Get Ready to Rumble May 18, 2023
- Gold’s Immaculate Correction May 19, 2023
- The Most Widely Forecast Economic Disaster In History May 16, 2023
- Weak Real Time Withholding Taxes Set Up a Showdown May 4, 2023
- The Big One is Coming May 3, 2023
- Enjoy the Market Mirage Now Because We’re Really In a Desert April 24, 2023
- The Fed’s Circle Jerk, is ‘Twerking? April 18, 2023
If you are a new visitor to the Stool, please register and join in! To post your observations and charts, and snide, but good-natured, comments, click here to register. Be sure to respond to the confirmation email which is sent instantly. If not in your inbox, check your spam folder.
If you’re serious about the underlying forces of supply and demand that drive the markets, join me!
Join the conversation and have a little fun at Capitalstool.com. If you are a new visitor to the Stool, please register and join in! To post your observations and charts, and snide, but good-natured, comments, click here to register. Be sure to respond to the confirmation email which is sent instantly. If not in your inbox, check your spam filter.
You must log in to post a comment.