This is a syndicated repost published with the permission of Stool Pigeons Wire at Capitalstool.com. To view original, click here. Opinions herein are not those of the Wall Street Examiner or Lee Adler. Reposting does not imply endorsement. The information presented is for educational or entertainment purposes and is not individual investment advice.
OK so it isn’t back. But it is up something like 850. On the chart, it’s barely a dead cat bounce. Will this apparent bottom stick. Show me. The first test will be to clear 17,000. Failing that, there’s still a short term cycle projection of 15,000, that hasn’t been hit yet, not to mention the 9 month cycle projection of 13,500 and the long term target of 5000 below zero.
As for the ES, 24 hour S&P 500 fugutures, today looks like another dull day with an upward bias. The 5 day cycle projection has risen to 4035. That suggests a test of the high, but no, no, no-o-o-o-o-o breakout.
I will be posting a precious metals update on Liquidity Trader in about an hour. That’s starting to look reeeeeeeel interesting. I will post the link here when that’s done.
Click the links below for moron the markets.
- Stock Market Is Grinding Through Resistance November 21, 2022
- Fed Policy Will Stay Bearish Until It’s Too Late November 20, 2022
- Golden Surprise November 15, 2022
- The Repeal of Rule Number One, Don’t Fight the Fed November 14, 2022
- Bond Market Rally is Technically Valid but Belies the Facts November 12, 2022
- Bad News for the Markets – Not Just Withholding Boomed in October November 3, 2022
- Surge in Withholding Tax Collections in October Indicates Faster Jobs Growth November 2, 2022
- Bear Market Isn’t the Mirror of a Bull October 31, 2022
If you’re serious about the underlying forces of supply and demand that drive the markets, join me!
If you are a new visitor to the Stool, please register and join in! To post your observations and charts, and snide, but good-natured, comments, click here to register. Be sure to respond to the confirmation email which is sent instantly. If not in your inbox, check your spam filter.
Join the conversation and have a little fun at Capitalstool.com. If you are a new visitor to the Stool, please register and join in! To post your observations and charts, and snide, but good-natured, comments, click here to register. Be sure to respond to the confirmation email which is sent instantly. If not in your inbox, check your spam filter.
You must log in to post a comment.