No replies to this topic

#1 Russ Winter

Russ Winter

Grizzly Bear

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,089 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 11:03 PM

At last, there’s new technology that can deliver my Actionables in real-time as live trades. It is offered through Ditto Trade brokerage. Here’s how it works: There is a Lead Trader (me) and Lead Trader Followers. When a Lead Trader makes a trade, the trade is duplicated, or rather allocated by percentage, to the Follower’s accounts. Trades are executed in the same block at the same time. So, if I buy a position in say Pan American Silver with 5.8% of my total stash, then that same percent of your total stash also goes into your own Follower account. In effect, you trade right along side of me. It should go without saying this will be in a brutal, strange, corrupt environment.Example:Posted ImageI will now offer this without charge to paying subscribers. Your expense will be the normal commissions charged by Ditto at a discount broker rate of $6.95 per trade, which is cheaper than all of the big discount brokers. Option commissions are also shown below.  When you open your account, at minimum get covered options approval.  This covers the brokerage, including alerts, and the Follower can put on controls or opt out, if he chooses. There are no futures or forex offered.Posted ImageI will set up a Lead Trader account with Ditto Trade to function this week. When you open and fund the account, you will need to select “Winter Actionables” as your Lead Trader. Of course you will have access to track your account as well. This Follow-Leader Tutorial helps explain it.  Dittoing and accepting followers is my only function. All other back office stuff and customer service is handled through the brokerage. Contact Adam Stillman 877-993-4886, who has been assigned my rep on this.This will not be my primary trading account, but I will send in $25,000 of my own capital to put at risk. This is money I will keep nearly 100% active and working. I’ll probably use option selling but will not buy options with this account. If option premiums get dirt cheap (again), I’ll set up a second account for those willing to take the added risk of option buying.I suggest funding your account with $20,000 or more to keep commissions under control.  47 share odd lots can get expensive. If you have larger amounts, say over $100,000, let’s have a conversation first about suitability. Of course, I’ll be commenting and doing write ups of the stocks I use, as usual.  The major blog  I posted on Sunday reflects my current philosophy on market. I will tend to use 8-10 positions and will not overweight any one initial position to over 15%.  I do tend to scale into and out of trades. Ditto Trade allows you to opt out of some trades or go full throttle, which means no second guessing. I would prefer Followers to go full throttle, but there really is no way for me to enforce it. It’s your account.One aspect of  launching this program is that once I start trading, new Followers will not be allocated into the prior positions. This means that I need to set up a deadline for participation. I’ll start trading on Monday, June 25. I may then just close the openings. If there is sufficient residual interest, I could do a second offering.

View the full article

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Stock market portfolio giving you the runs? See Dr. Stool.
The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board
Stool's Gold- Gold and Precious Metals Forum
Look Out Below Message Board

The Al E. Greenspeuman designer line at Stoolmart. Get yours today! Click here now!
Get Mugged!