This is a syndicated repost published with the permission of Stool Pigeons Wire at Capitalstool.com. To view original, click here. Opinions herein are not those of the Wall Street Examiner or Lee Adler. Reposting does not imply endorsement. The information presented is for educational or entertainment purposes and is not individual investment advice.
That’s what this head and shoulders breakdown measures to. First I would expect to see some support around 3840-45.
We’re talking intraday stuff here. The big picture is much worse.
I’m leaving Paris today, on my way home back to Nice. It’s been a fun two weeks visiting a few cities in the north of France. I don’t know why Disney built a theme park in Paris. They’re competing with an entire country.
I’ll be online when and where I have a signal.
Meanwhile, the big picture:
- In the Goldrums September 16, 2022
- Fed Speeds Into Dead Man’s Curve, More Black Tuesdays Ahead September 15, 2022
- There Will Be More Black Tuesdays September 14, 2022
- Swing Trade Screens – Trailing Stops Did Their Job To Preserve Profits September 12, 2022
- I Heard It Through the Grapevine September 11, 2022
- Special Bulletin – T-Bill Paydown September 8, 2022
- Gold Won’t Hold September 7, 2022
- Withholding Tax Collections Collapsed in August But BLS Data Won’t Show It September 2, 2022
- Warnings of August Liquidity Crash Come to Fruition – Here’s What to Do August 28, 2022
- Has Rule Number One Been Repealed? August 18, 2022
- “As Good as It Gets” Was Good While It Lasted August 6, 2022
- Treasury Confirms Supply Tsunami We Expected – Will Obliterate Everything August 3, 2022
If you’re serious about the underlying forces of supply and demand that drive the markets, join me!
If you are a new visitor to the Stool, please register and join in! To post your observations and charts, and snide, but good-natured, comments, click here to register. Be sure to respond to the confirmation email which is sent instantly. If not in your inbox, check your spam filter.
Join the conversation and have a little fun at Capitalstool.com. If you are a new visitor to the Stool, please register and join in! To post your observations and charts, and snide, but good-natured, comments, click here to register. Be sure to respond to the confirmation email which is sent instantly. If not in your inbox, check your spam filter.