This is a syndicated repost published with the permission of Stool Pigeons Wire at Capitalstool.com. To view original, click here. Opinions herein are not those of the Wall Street Examiner or Lee Adler. Reposting does not imply endorsement. The information presented is for educational or entertainment purposes and is not individual investment advice.
13 hours ago, bob O said:
So Doc, does that mean there was no one at the FED (or their seconds) hinting to these guys that they were waaay on the wrong side of what they were planning to do? I mean, if guys are all in cahoots, letting them blow up seems pointless if they’re gonna get a bailout anyway. Why not head it off before it gets there? Or was that the plan all along somehow?
Honestly, I try not to think about the Fed’s motivations, or what they might do. Or why the Primary Dealers do what they do.
I think about what they do do. …
Sorry I couldn’t resist.
And now, back to our regularly scheduled programming.
Here’s the hourly chart of the ES, 24 hour S&P futures. It’s gravitating toward the upper portion of its downtrend channels, and the lower portion of its uptrend channel. I mean, I just have nothing intelligent to say about this.
What else is new?
So, we wait for the market to tell us something.
36 minutes ago, Jimbo said:
The simple fact is over the last 10 years the bondholders have been fattened for the slaughter by feeding them all the low rate corn they wanted……
Then in 2022 the FED took out the axe…………
Speaking of fattening for the slaughter:
Meanwhile, back at the big picture:
- Swing Trade Screens – Getting Shorter, Life Must be Lived! September 27, 2022
- Stock Market in Crash Mode September 26, 2022
- Markets Face Catastrophe as Dealers Mitigate Too Little Too Late September 26, 2022
- Small Comfort for Gold Holders September 23, 2022
- Fed Speeds Into Dead Man’s Curve, More Black Tuesdays Ahead September 15, 2022
- There Will Be More Black Tuesdays September 14, 2022
- Withholding Tax Collections Collapsed in August But BLS Data Won’t Show It September 2, 2022
- Warnings of August Liquidity Crash Come to Fruition – Here’s What to Do August 28, 2022
- Has Rule Number One Been Repealed? August 18, 2022
- “As Good as It Gets” Was Good While It Lasted August 6, 2022
- Treasury Confirms Supply Tsunami We Expected – Will Obliterate Everything August 3, 2022
If you’re serious about the underlying forces of supply and demand that drive the markets, join me!
If you are a new visitor to the Stool, please register and join in! To post your observations and charts, and snide, but good-natured, comments, click here to register. Be sure to respond to the confirmation email which is sent instantly. If not in your inbox, check your spam filter.
Join the conversation and have a little fun at Capitalstool.com. If you are a new visitor to the Stool, please register and join in! To post your observations and charts, and snide, but good-natured, comments, click here to register. Be sure to respond to the confirmation email which is sent instantly. If not in your inbox, check your spam filter.