This is a syndicated repost published with the permission of Stool Pigeons Wire at Capitalstool.com. To view original, click here. Opinions herein are not those of the Wall Street Examiner or Lee Adler. Reposting does not imply endorsement. The information presented is for educational or entertainment purposes and is not individual investment advice.
Thanks to running a Windoze update last night, that, unbeknownst to me, did not complete itself, I had to re-run it today. If you have a PC, you are no doubt familiar with this experience, and know how long it can take. I am now so far behind the 8 ball, I don’t know which end is up. Thanks Microsoft, you lousy piece of shit monopoly operating system asshole. You suck.
This happens about half the time they shove another update down my throat without warning. I always know its them fucking with me because suddenly everything starts to run extra slow, and hangs up, and processes won’t complete.
You would think that, after all these years, they would have figured out how to do this without fucking everything up.
Now that that’s off my chest, here’s the hourly on the ES, S&P fuguetures. THey still need to break 4200 to start anything at all on the downside.
To understand and profit from the big picture check out the following.
- Swing Trade Screens – One Bad Trade Hurt But the Rest Bailed Us Out for a Win August 8, 2022
- Fasten Your Seatbelts – Updated Cycle Projections Are Shocking August 8, 2022
- “As Good as It Gets” Was Good While It Lasted August 6, 2022
- Upon Further Review Gold Bottom Call Stands August 5, 2022
- Treasury Confirms Supply Tsunami We Expected – Will Obliterate Everything August 3, 2022
- Withholding Tax Collections Solid in July, But Here’s Why the Party is Over August 2, 2022
- The Bond Rally That Fooled The Majority And Didn’t Help Dealers July 27, 2022
- As Good As it Gets, Before the End of Time July 18, 2022
- Are the Fed and Treasury Geniuses, or Just Lucky? Part One July 12, 2022
If you’re serious about the underlying forces of supply and demand that drive the markets, join me!
If you are a new visitor to the Stool, please register and join in! To post your observations and charts, and snide, but good-natured, comments, click here to register. Be sure to respond to the confirmation email which is sent instantly. If not in your inbox, check your spam filter.
Join the conversation and have a little fun at Capitalstool.com. If you are a new visitor to the Stool, please register and join in! To post your observations and charts, and snide, but good-natured, comments, click here to register. Be sure to respond to the confirmation email which is sent instantly. If not in your inbox, check your spam filter.