The facts show that QE does not boost employment. In fact, the opposite may be true.
Stay up to date with the machinations of the Fed, Treasury, Primary Dealers and foreign central banks in the US market, along with regular updates of the US housing market, in the Fed Report in the Professional Edition, Money Liquidity, and Real Estate Package. Try it risk free for 30 days. Don’t miss another day. Get the research and analysis you need to understand these critical forces. Be prepared. Stay ahead of the herd. Click this link and begin your risk free trial NOW! [I cover the technical side of the market in the Professional Edition Daily Market Updates.]
See Rick Santelli use one of my proprietary charts on CNBC to explain how the Fed impacts the stock market directly through its trades with the Primary Dealers. This is just one example of the dozens of proprietary charts that I build that will help you to clearly see and understand the market’s trend, and when that trend is beginning to change.
- We’ve Seen This Movie Three Times In This Century – David Stockman
- First Time Unemployment Claims Steady As She Goes
- Medical-Industrial Mafia Is Winning By Dividing and Conquering The American People
- Claims Data Affirms That Government Shout Down Had No Lasting Impact, But Stocks Still Dangerously Extended
- When It Comes to Fed Day, Wall Street Mouthpieces May Not Always Tell The Truth, and Other Shocking Revelations
- Adler Launches A Tirade About Whether QE Causes Rising Stocks (Free Clip) – Radio Free Wall Street
Join the conversation and have a little fun at Capitalstool.com. If you are a new visitor to the Stool, please register and join in! To post your observations and charts, and snide, but good-natured, comments, click here to register. Be sure to respond to the confirmation email which is sent instantly. If not in your inbox, check your spam filter.