This report presents and discusses a dozen key bullet points for the Treasury market, and indirectly, stocks. Here are the first 5.
- Suddenly Treasury supply higher than TBAC forecast supply and there are signs that will continue.
- Indirect bids falling sharply on 4 week bills and long term paper.
- Foreign and international account purchases at Treasury auctions downtrending since 2009.
- Fed’s share of Treasury auction purchases rising since mid 2011. Question of more to come to be answered Wednesday.
- Treasury cash balance suddenly shifts from running greater than the same date last year to significantly less.
- And 7 more
Click here to download complete report in pdf format (Professional Edition Subscribers) including 27 pages of charts and clear, cutting edge analysis that you can use to gain an edge in the market. Try the Professional Edition risk free for thirty days. If, within that time, you don’t find the information useful, I will give you a full refund. It’s that simple. 30 day risk free trial for new subscribers. Click here for more information.
Promo Stay up to date with the machinations of the Fed, Treasury, Primary Dealers and foreign central banks in the US market, along with regular updates of the US housing market, in the Fed Report in the Professional Edition, Money Liquidity, and Real Estate Package. Try it risk free for 30 days. Don’t miss another day. Get the research and analysis you need to understand these critical forces. Be prepared. Stay ahead of the herd. Click this link and begin your risk free trial NOW!
Enter your email address in the form to receive email notification when Professional Edition reports are posted.
Daily updates of short term and intermediate cycle price projections for gold and HUI, and stocks to watch. And it supports your community.[url=https://wallstreetexaminer.com/get-instant-access-to-real-time-insights]Subscribe today.[/url]
Join the conversation and have a little fun at Capitalstool.com. If you are a new visitor to the Stool, please register and join in! To post your observations and charts, and snide, but good-natured, comments, click here to register. Be sure to respond to the confirmation email which is sent instantly. If not in your inbox, check your spam filter.