Some tweets on the housing data.
- actual inventory to sales ratio at 4.5 lowest since Aug 05. http://pbckt.com/pA.RnqWlY
- NSA inventory revised down each month Nov to Feb. Completed units revised down 3 of the 4 months.
- NSA actual sales revised up all months Nov. to Feb. First time I’ve seen that in 7 years of watching!
- New house avg price up 11.7% y/y, 2nd straight inc. Avg $ more impacted by product mix.
- Due to over smoothing, Shiller has missed the turn. New house median sale price up 6.3% y/y. 2nd straight y/y inc.
And now, a word from our sponsor.
Get regular updates on the US housing market, and stay up to date with the machinations of the Fed, Treasury, Primary Dealers and foreign central banks in the US market, in the Fed Report in the Professional Edition, Money Liquidity, and Real Estate Package. Try it risk free for 30 days. Don’t miss another day. Get the research and analysis you need to understand these critical forces. Be prepared. Stay ahead of the herd. Click this link and begin your risk free trial NOW!