400 Analysts and Economists Are Bullish. But Before You Join Them, See This Chart
5/4/2011 5:30:00 PM
Please read these financial news headlines and then take a guess as to when they were published:
- IMF predicts an energetic world economy (StarTribune.com)
- World economy in robust health despite US slowdown… (Agence France-Presse)
- US Treasury says economy strong… (Reuters)
- IMF chief sees healthier global economy (Channel News Asia)
- Fed chief predicts economy will rebound despite housing woes (AP)
- Job Growth Strengthens Economy (Washington Post)
- Several Signs the Economy Is Reviving (New York Times)
Did they publish this week? Last week? Last month?
All these headlines published in April through July of 2007. That’s right: All these reports came out right before the 2007-2009 global financial crisis crashed markets around the world.