- - - - -

One of These Kids Is Doing His Own Thing

Posted by Slim, 05 October 2011 · 2,488 views

While crude, ES, YM, NQ, and everything else under the sun rallies, natural gas says, “no way”—as usual, it tends to do its own thing. On the daily chart, we have a bearish outside vertical candle/bar that formed, after price tested the old floor (support level) around 3.70. In my opinion, the best bearish outside bars are the ones that close lower than the previous daily low. It looks like the next target could be that 3.50 price zone.

That’s pretty much all I have got for now—I like to focus on the trades that really stand out. The indexes continue to play games in their respective boxes and the currencies are all over the place, so this trader is just watching and waiting to see what they really want to do. I apologize for my absence. I was under the weather for a bit and then got caught up in other projects. Trade safe folks cause pippin ain’t easy.

Attached Thumbnails

• Attached Image
  • Attached Image

3.50 did not hold. If it does not reverse from here next week, 3.40 could be the next target or even last years lows.

Slim
Sheriff sales
  • Edit
More Important -

I picked it up at the
Electronic Frontier Foundation
'' Bassel is the project leader for an open source web software called Aiki Framework. He is well known in online technical communities as a dedicated volunteer to major Internet projects like Creative Commons (www.creativecommons.org), Mozilla Firefox (www.mozilla.org), Wikipedia (www.wikipedia.org), Open Clip Art Library (www.openclipart.org), Fabricatorz (www.fabricatorz.com), and Sharism (www.sharism.org).

[** UPDATE: BASSEL HAS BEEN TRANSFERRED FROM A CIVILIAN (ADRA) TO A MILITARY PRISON, WHERE HE IS DENIED A LAWYER. THIS IS VERY BAD. PLEASE ACT NOW. **

Contact home site, please do what you can to stop the physical torture I'm sure he's been experiencing and that I know something about from past experience.

THANKS

http://freebassel.org/
  • Edit
asifbhatti0
Mar 07 2016 09:01 AM

Trade stocks with limited downside and great amount of upside like $SWN PSNP $RIG $X $VALE

• Edit

or Sign In

November 2019

S M T W T F S
101112 13 141516

Recent Comments

Stock market portfolio giving you the runs? See Dr. Stool.
The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board
Stool's Gold- Gold and Precious Metals Forum
Look Out Below Message Board

The Al E. Greenspeuman designer line at Stoolmart. Get yours today! Click here now!
Get Mugged!