Mercer 2018 Quality of Living rankings are out: https://mobilityexchange.mercer.com/Portals/0/Content/Rankings/rankings/qol2018i321456/index.html. Summary of key results:
- Top 25:
- Not a single U.S. city makes it into top 25.
- Highest-ranked U.S. city, San Francisco, ranks 30th in the world, Boston and Honolulu – second and third highest ranked U.S. cities are in 35th and 36th places.
- Canada dominates North American rankings with 5 cities in top 35 against U.S. two cities.
- Only one North American city, Vancouver, makes it in top 10 globally.
- Switzerland and Germany (3 cities each) dominate top 10 rankings.
- Dublin ranks 34th in the world and London 41st, competitive relative to the U.S. cities, and against key peer European cities.
Wall Street Examiner Disclosure:Lee Adler, The Wall Street Examiner reposts third party content with the permission of the publisher. I am a contractor for Money Map Press, publisher of Money Morning, Sure Money, and other information products. I curate posts here on the basis of whether they represent an interesting and logical point of view, that may or may not agree with my own views. Some of the content includes the original publisher's promotional messages. In some cases I receive promotional consideration on a contingent basis, when paid subscriptions result. The opinions expressed in these reposts are not those of the Wall Street Examiner or Lee Adler, unless authored by me, under my byline. No endorsement of third party content is either expressed or implied by posting the content. Do your own due diligence when considering the offerings of information providers.