Here are 5 randomly selected bullet points from this report.
• The Primary Dealer Treasury buying panic reached a crescendo in the week ended June 6, leading to them selling since then.
• Commercial banks went back to reducing Treasury holdings after the huge surge the prior week. That level of buying is not sustai
• Treasury supply in the weeks ahead looks like it will be modest, with nothing sufficient to disrupt markets.nable.
• The 10 year Treasury Yield tested the lows as forecast last week. This should be a 6 month cycle low, but projections say a lower low in the 1.29 range is still possible, but not if stocks extend their rally.
• The dollar reached intermediate price objectives as well as a trend resistance line. It should consolidate, but still looks bullish longer term as the medium of exchange of the Last Ponzi Game standing. As I tweeted to Lauren Lyster today, who retweeted:
Click here to download complete report in pdf format (Professional Edition Subscribers) including 30 pages of charts and clear, cutting edge analysis that you can use to gain an edge in the market. Try the Professional Edition risk free for thirty days. If, within that time, you don’t find the information useful, I will give you a full refund. It’s that simple. 30 day risk free trial for new subscribers. Click here for more information.
Promo Stay up to date with the machinations of the Fed, Treasury, Primary Dealers and foreign central banks in the US market, along with regular updates of the US housing market, in the Fed Report in the Professional Edition, Money Liquidity, and Real Estate Package. Try it risk free for 30 days. Don’t miss another day. Get the research and analysis you need to understand these critical forces. Be prepared. Stay ahead of the herd. Click this link and begin your risk free trial NOW!
Enter your email address in the form to receive email notification when Professional Edition reports are posted.